Sunday, September 20, 2009

One Month Old

I can't believe it's already been a whole month since Tylie was born! Our sweet little girl has brought us over 4 weeks of unbelievable joy, and we couldn't be more grateful to have her in our lives. Here are some pictures of what our beautiful sweetie looks like at 1 month old...today was her first time going to church, and we took these pics after we got home.





This picture was taken after Tylie took one of her first showers, and then fell asleep on the floor. We can't get her to fall asleep in her bassinet, but the floor is comfortable??!! Sigh...children...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's the little baby I know and love--she's still one of the cutest little things I've ever seen--definitely in the top 5!!! I have to say that because I have that many grandchildren :-) and they have all been so beautiful. Cute dress and it really does finally fit her. Amelia, you should go into the business of doing newborn/0-3 month old baby pictures--I would hire you! You're good!!

Our Family said...

So sweet!
That Harris Family

alan said...

What a cutie! And she did so good on her first day to church!

Alyssa said...

That last one was me, I was signed in as Al.

Hafen girls story club said...

Wow... she is a beauty!!! Congrats you guys, isn't being a mom great? Enjoy every moment, because they pass way too quickly.

Kelsey said...

I can't believe she stayed asleep in all those positions! My kids didn't like sleeping in the bassinet either - I wonder why they don't like it? Have you tried her crib?