Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Random Sampler

Here are some of my favorite pictures over the last month. Now, my husband will tell you that I take entirely too many pictures, and he's probably right. But, I can't help it...especially when I can catch such funny things!

Dad, I'm glad you want to hold me....but would you mind actually HOLDING me?! :)

Life is just so hard for babies, isn't it!

This picture cracks me up!

Sitting in her carseat, apparently before she's old enough to hold her head up by herself.

Stretch those little muscles....go, baby, go!

Daddy playing a mean trick...so funny!

Whatever she wants, give it to her quick!

Now that's what I call comfortable.

Sleeping in her bassinet...she wiggled all the way down to the bottom...maybe it's more comfy that way.

We try swaddling her, but she doesn't seem to like it very much. She usually fusses and squirms until she gets loose, and then she calms down and falls asleep. Brent says she's claustrophobic like he is.

Just chilling on the couch.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Those are some really cute pictures! How fun to get to see her personality already!

Tara and David said...

So she is the cutest! How fun is she going to be, what a cute personality she has already!

Kelsey said...

What a sweetie! I miss you guys!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Someday she's going to get you back for posting all of these photos that are so complimentary to her sweet disposition. :) Hope I'm there to witness it--what goes around comes around!! Us grandparents love that stuff. Love you all and miss you too--can't wait for Oct.!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The one where she's leaning on her arm, and the one where she is stretching out her arms and legs are so funny! I was cracking up laughing! :)