Sunday, August 30, 2009

She's Here!!

Tylie was born on August 20 at 12:21 am. She was 7 lbs 14 oz and 20-1/2 inches. She is sweet, beautiful, and already stubbornly independent. We love her, and feel so blessed to have her in our lives! Thanks to everybody for your love and support!
First time dad got to hold his new little girl


On our way home from the hospital after a long few days!

Mom's first attempt to take semi-professional pictures

Just a cute, sweet picture...we love her so much!

8 comments:

kerstins blogg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Our Family said...

Congrats! She looks so sweet! Enjoy this time!
The Harris Family!

Gough Clan said...

We are soooooo happy for you guys. She is beautiful. Glad you guys are doing well.

Keshia said...

cute pictures!

Tara and David said...

She is so cute!! I hope that all went and is going well for you and baby girl. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Katie said...

She is absolutely beautiful Amelia! Wow, nice job. You guys make beautiful babies! Here's a tip, make sure you sleep while she sleeps, because I know how tired you get as a new mom. Plus, when you have more kids, it's hard to sleep whenever! haha.

theSwensenFamily said...

She is gorgeous! I love her name! It's beautiful! What a good size baby! Good job, Amelia! Brent looks like such a proud dad! We are so excited for you guys! This is such a fun time. And yes, they definitely come stubborn. Hang in there!

Maren said...

wow...she is adorable! Looks just like a mini Amelia I think...so in that case you and I are both as beautiful as Tylie....seeing that we are twins and all!!!!! CONGRATS! I'm so proud of you!