
Cute, isn't it?? :)
Well, so far I've been able to hide my pregnancy from my students at school (there are a couple of them that really don't need a baby to obsess about...heaven help us all if they decide babies are so cute and fun that they want one, and then figure out how to really make it happen). However, I don't anticipate that it will be a secret for very long. After all, I can only wear the same baggy shirts so many times...
5 comments:
YOU LITTLE MONKEY!!!!! How can we continue to be twins, if you don't keep me abreast of these developments!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations...you are going to be a FANtASTIC mother! Please let me know if you need anything or have ANY questions...even the weird ones!! PS...where do your parents live in IF??
Yeah pregnancy bump!! You look so good! Love ya!
Look at your cute, cute baby bump. You look really goood. I wish I could say the same, my bump is huge and I am behind you....I guess that comes with the fact that it is a 3rd child. Love ya!
Hey pretty mama!! I've always thought pregnant women were the most beautiful people in the whole world. Guess what? That's you, Gorgeous!! Love ya, Mom & Dad
You look so cute! Keep posting the pics!
Post a Comment