Monday, April 6, 2009

Big News!!

So, I know I'm terrible at this whole blogging thing, but I'm working on getting better. I have a whole stack of pictures that I've been wanting to post...and I finally have a spring break vacation so I might have the time. I guess I'll start with the biggest news in our lives:
BIG NEWS!!
After what seems like an eternity of trying, Brent and I are finally going to start our family!!! We are almost 20 weeks along, and will find out this week whether we're having a boy or a girl. Our due date is August 26, and we are terrified and thrilled to be having a baby!! Are we really ready to be parents!?! More soon!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! You made my life! Holy moly... you didn't call me, and you're 20 weeks along already?!!! How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you...

Tara and David said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Why didn't you call!!!! How have you been feeling? I hope that you have been feeling better than I have been, I am due Sept. 24 and have so sick, so I hope that you have been better! Oh I am so excited for you!!!!!

Kelsey said...

Hurray! Amelia posted a new message! Congratulations on the baby (again)!!! We are all excited! Austin and Nyah had an interesting discussion about being an Aunt and Uncle, and were a little disappointed when I explained they would really be cousins to the new baby. Thank goodness they won't be an aunt or uncle for a long time!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the Hurray!! and the Yeah!!! and the Oh my gosh!!!!! Looking forward to many future reports. Love you both so much and baby-to-be!!

Keshia said...

You updated! yeah!

Amber Blair said...

Congrats on bein prego. Hope everything has been going good and continues to.

Alyssa said...

Yeah for Daisy Duke! He He!