Here are a couple videos I wanted to post weeks ago, and never got around to it. I also have some new pictures to put up, but they are still on my camera, which I leant to someone. I know, I'm a slacker. But hopefully you've just accepted that by now...
This is one of our favorite new noises that she makes...I absolutely love it when babies discover new sounds and experiment with them!
Before she was crawling (which she has been doing for almost two months now...that reaffirms the above comment about being a slacker), this is what we got. Our baby is a natural dancer! She already knows how to do 'the worm!'
This girl isn't afraid of anything! She had really bad hiccups one day, and I tried to sneak up behind her and scare them out of her. She jumped pretty good, then started laughing so hard! It's turned into a game now...she LOVES to be scared!
Do you ever feel like we treat our kids as though they are circus sideshows? Perform, child, perform! Well, Tylie's not having any of it. Most of the video we take is of Tylie NOT jumping through firey hoops when we crack the whip. That's one thing I love about her...she has a strong mind of her own.
3 comments:
SOOO cute! Now you just need a video of the nose scrunching sniffer that she does!!!
LOVE the worm video... that's the best time, watching them try to figure out how to crawl, walk, talk...so cute
Thank you for the entertainment!! Just loved it and a couple of weeks and we will get to see her in person!! Can't wait!
Post a Comment