Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby Shower

I threw a baby shower for a friend of mine last week, and had a great time. We really didn't do any planned activities/games-just sat around eating food and chatting. I love hanging with the ladies in our ward...they're all so much fun! We went with a black-and-white-with-a-little-pink-and-green theme to match the new baby's nursery. My good friend Alyssa came over and helped me decorate cookies, and I found a fun little project to make baby booties/treat cups, so I did that too. I think it all turned out pretty cute!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute!! You're so wonderful!!

Gough Clan said...

So cute. I am doing a baby shower soon. Would you be willing to share how you made the booties. They are darling.

Whit & Shane said...

aww your so sweet. Thank you so much for putting all that work into the shower for me. I'll never forget it. And the booties and cookies... okay EVERYTHING was adorable.