We had a huge mess hall with a big kitchen and a stage, a balcony and flag pole area, a full-sized covered outdoor gym with hard floors, a lake with log rolling, a zipline, canoes, kayaks, and a BLOB, a shooting range, archery station, volleyball, tennis, and running bathrooms in all the cabins. The girls had a really great time, and we all got a little sun. While we were there we did all the activities mentioned above, and also had karaoke, line dancing, impromptu skits, and the girls also had to build boats out of cardboard and race them on the lake.
Over all it was a fun week, and I'm glad I went!
1 comment:
Girl's Camp is the best! I can't wait to go to ours in July! Looks like fun. Brady and I have been talking about needing to come visit you guys...
Post a Comment