She loves to play peek-a-boo, and is getting pretty good at it. She'll lay on her back, grab a burp cloth, and put it over her face. Then, when I say "Where's Tylie?" she'll reach up, grab the burp cloth, and pull it off her face and grin from ear to ear. It is so cute! She makes friends everywhere she goes, and is always the life of the party. We love you Tylie!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Six months
Tylie turned 6 months old last week. I can't believe how fast time goes by, and how much babies can learn in such a short amount of time. She is not crawling or scooting yet, has no teeth, and has yet to say "mamamama." However, she stands very well by herself, says "dadada" among many other words, and makes some of the funniest sounds as she discovers how to. She's also recently started playing with her tongue a lot more in funny ways.
She loves to play peek-a-boo, and is getting pretty good at it. She'll lay on her back, grab a burp cloth, and put it over her face. Then, when I say "Where's Tylie?" she'll reach up, grab the burp cloth, and pull it off her face and grin from ear to ear. It is so cute! She makes friends everywhere she goes, and is always the life of the party. We love you Tylie!



She loves to play peek-a-boo, and is getting pretty good at it. She'll lay on her back, grab a burp cloth, and put it over her face. Then, when I say "Where's Tylie?" she'll reach up, grab the burp cloth, and pull it off her face and grin from ear to ear. It is so cute! She makes friends everywhere she goes, and is always the life of the party. We love you Tylie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Man! I didn't think about playing peek a boo yesterday! Wow--you got some great pictures--just think what you'd do with a nicer camera!
She's such a darling girl!
That baby is all but grown up--I can't believe it. But what a cutie and totally a happy spirited child. Give her a hug and kiss from me.
Post a Comment