I realize I've been pretty slack about keeping up with my blog. There just never seem to be enough hours in the day, and before I know it I've lost weeks. Tylie is growing up so fast, and I'm not doing her any justice by keeping her sweetness to myself. Therefore, here are a few of my favorite and most recent pictures of her.
Five months old already! (Of course, this was almost a month ago, I just never got around to posting it...and the lighting didn't really work great...I need a studio!)

Bundled up for a walk on our unbelievable snow day. She loved looking around at the beautiful scenery.

Sitting up all by herself in the tub (sink) the other night. I swear she just wakes up some days and decides she wants to do new things, and then she does them!

This is when I propped her in front of the sliding glass door during a snow storm so she could watch the flakes fall. She enjoyed it quite a bit.

This was her first feeding from a spoon. It was a few weeks ago, and it was so much fun! She's been watching us eat for a while, so we decided to let her have a go at it. She loved it! She kept grabbing my hand and pulling it toward her mouth, and then she would open up wide and chomp down repeatedly. It was really funny, and so grown up!
4 comments:
She's a beauty!!! It looks like you guys are doing a great job. Look at that smile!
OH what a beautiful grandbaby girl! Looking forward to seeing her in person this summer sometime. I can tell she is so smart and sooooo happy. Keshia picked out some pictures and we are picking them up at Sam's later--a few of them are some of the new ones you've just posted. Can't resist a cutie!
Loved the post...she is an adorable little girl!
Mills-----she is soooo adorable. I have not ever seen a pic of her yet! So proud of you two! Where does your mom live again>? We need to see her now that we are in IF! Love ya and hope to hear from ya!
Your twin-Maren
Post a Comment