Tylie turned two months old recently. Two months! That is unbelievable...have I really been a mom for over 10 weeks now? Have I really woken up in the middle of the night for more than 70 straight nights? Have I really changed somewhere around 500 diapers? Time goes by so quickly...what a scary thought...
Here is my favorite of her two-month pictures:
This picture was around the same day....I put her down on her tummy, glanced away for 2 seconds, and when I looked back she was holding herself up so she could watch the football game with her dad! I couldn't believe it....it seemed to happen overnight! One day she was fussing every time I put her on her tummy because she didn't like having her nose smashed into the floor, and the next day she's holding herself up. And she's only continued to astound me since!
2 comments:
She looks so much more grown up now! They do grow up fast (and slow at the same time - always been a weirdthing)!
Love the hair bow--it matches her shirt so perfectly!
Post a Comment