Friday, March 22, 2013

One Month Old

Makiyah is already over 1 month old.  It's always incredible how fast the time goes by, and how much these little ones learn, grow, and change.  Makiyah is a joyful addition to our little family.  She is mellow and content most of the time.  She loves to sleep, often choosing that over eating.  She seems to be fairly expressive already.  She is my first child to really like using a binkie.  After a few weeks of little/no weight gain, she finally surpassed her birth weight at her 4-week checkup.  Love you little one!

 This expression is a common one, and I think it's very adorable!


 Love her beautiful blue (for now) eyes.
We're all crazy about her HAIR!  I can't believe how long and thick it is, and how much it sticks straight up.  I thought I would have a little fun with it for these pictures...who knows how long she'll get to keep it!

2 comments:

Tara and David said...

She is adorable!!! How fun to have another baby!

Crystalle said...

She is a cutie! I love the spikes. :)