I had intentions of paying for a real photographer to take great pictures of our family this year. I really treasure pictures, and wanted them to be better quality. However, I procrastinated long enough that it just didn't work out. So we threw on some black shirts and jeans, loaded up in the car, and went to the park with a camera, tripod, and moderate expectations.
I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised and happy with the results. It's nothing fancy, but I feel like we were able to catch the spirit of our little family just fine.
Tylie caught and was playing with a lady bug. It was fun to watch her gentle concentration.
Kaelisse went independently searching for a treasure...she found a lot to keep her occupied and entertained.
All in all, we had a great morning in the park. Sometimes in the craziness of daily life, it's easy to skip out on those simple family excursions. I'm glad we got out of the house together and spent that time enjoying our Heavenly Father's creations and the love we share as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment