Sunday, August 5, 2012

Videos Worth Sharing, Too

Kae loves to bounce...not sure where she developed this hobby (we never had a bouncy chair for her as a baby).  She does this in her car seat, on the couch, and on the love sac.  Crazy kid.  {Also, for those of you who haven't seen my kids in a while and may be wondering, the girl in the background is NOT Tylie...just a friend over playing!}
Man, I LOVE when these girls play together.  It makes me think of my own sisters and how much fun we had/have when we are together.  And I love it even more when Tylie teaches Kae all the wisdom and knowledge that she has...so sweet. 
At the Fort Worth Stockyards, riding a "horse."  They were so bummed to get off--but we eased their mournfulness by promising to take them to Angie & Brennon's for a real horse ride.
Kae is a dancer!  Every time she hears any kind of music, she starts jamming to it.  And, honestly, most of the time there really isn't any music that I can hear, and she is still jamming....dancing to the rhythms in her head, I guess.
Tylie wouldn't want to be left out.  She likes to do a little jamming of her own!

No comments: