Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pictures

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks.  As you can see, our summer ROCKS!
Tylie and Kaelisse were standing by each other, both in their "helmets." But by the time I got my camera out, Kaeliesse had moved on.

One of her favorite books right now, even though it doesn't look that way here. 

Vegging to a little television that mom is guilty of using to entertain them for a minute.

Tylie's first day swimming, with her bee floatie.

This girl's smile gets me every time!

Anyone want to guess what this picture is all about?  Hehe...

Yep...we've been potty training!  Tylie is showing me what it looks like to go "number 2" in a big girl potty!  :)

Covered in rice from head to toe.  She loves rice, so we continue to feed it to her.  But, we always eat the sticky rice, and it is a beast to clean up!
This is Kaelisse being dramatic....her normal.  I love the look on her face and they way she holds her hands when she wants us to pick her up.  

I just have to take pictures of Tylie every time I have the camera out, so here she is being silly.

This CRACKED me up this morning.  Right after Kaelisse woke up, Tylie asked if she could hold her.  LOL We haven't done this since Kaeliesse stopped being a tiny baby who held still for it.  

Kaelisse loved it, and sat there perfectly happy for a few minutes.  I think Kaelisse is as big as Tylie is!  Too funny!

Not a great quality pic, but it makes me laugh.  Kaelisse fights sleeping so much that she often tires out and falls asleep sitting up in her crib.  When we find her finally snoozing, she has just tipped over into any corner that is near.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Such cute girls!! Just love 'em to pieces! You are one sweet momma to let her have the rice she loves--we tried it a couple of times...they have to settle for rice pasta.

Kelsey said...

I know we just saw each other a few weeks ago, but they are already looking bigger and more grown up!! Especially Tylie.