We were blessed on Friday, March 18 to welcome a new little girl into our arms and hearts!
Kaelisse Eleanor Duke
was born at 3:14 pm. She was 20.5 inches and weighed 9 pounds.
So far she eats great, sleeps great, and makes us all smile. Tylie was unsure about her at first, but now she wants to hold her ALL the time! She's going to be a wonderful big sister.
First time the sisters met.
So far she eats great, sleeps great, and makes us all smile. Tylie was unsure about her at first, but now she wants to hold her ALL the time! She's going to be a wonderful big sister.
First time the sisters met.
I'm so excited to watch them get to know each other!
8 comments:
Love the matching sock hands :)
That's Awesome!! I feel really stupid because I had totally forgot you were pregnant until I saw this post. Congratulations! Move back to the west coast so we can family (yes, family is a verb).
is it just me or does she look just like tylie?!? she's precious. 9 pounds? you didn't even look that big, CRAZY! congrats to you and your family!
Congrats Duke family! She is absolutely beautiful. I am with Blanca I don't know where you were keeping that 9 pound baby at in there!?!
Congratulations on another beautiful baby girl! So glad she is here and healthy (9 pounds...Girl, you grow them good)! I can't believe how your family has grown! We are so happy for you guys! Enjoy those little darlings!
Yay!!! Congratulations, she's adorable! And I can't believe how big Tylie's gotten since we saw you guys in Idaho Falls. Much love to all 4 of you.
So beautiful! And Tylie looks so big!
Congrats Mel!! She is so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment