
Wearing some adorable pajamas...too bad they don't fit anymore!
Climbing again!
And cheesing for the camera again!
It takes almost all her effort, but she keeps working until she finally makes it onto the couch.
Climbing up on the back of the couch, and then hamming it up for the camera.
Tylie is so determined! When she wants something, she does whatever she can to get it. I'm going to have my hands full when she's more independent!
She absolutely loves shoes and socks....anybody's shoes and socks. Daddy's are her favorite, but she'll politely demand that we put on anything she can find.
The age old saying....if your child is being unusually quiet, there's a reason!
Sneaky little girl!
Wearing a dress I made for her. It was an experiment without a pattern and although it's not perfect, I was pretty happy with the results.
4 comments:
About time you shared some of her adorableness!!
So much personality and so cute!
We love this girl!! Her hair really does stick up and she is as cute as a bug in a you-know-what! It looks blond--has it lightened up? It looks like she has so much fun--can I come over and play?
Love that top pic with Brent and Tylie's crazy hair! So excited to see her in that awesome dress you made! I've been wondering when it would make it's debut.
Post a Comment