Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Mills! I am sooo excited for you! I hope you're not too sick. You made my day! Miss you.
:)
Amelia that is awesome!!!!
How exciting!!!!! i am so happy for you guys!
that's what 18 mo. apart?!? you can talk to monica and get all the details on the experience....congrats to you both!!!
YAY! Having 2 that are close can be hard, but so fun too! We're so excited for you guys!
YAY! How exciting you guys! Congrats! Keep us all updatd:)
Hey Amelia, When I saw that you were expecting too, I thought that was too funny. Our kids will be the same distance apart. I am due middle of April. I am hoping for a girl (for the both of us).
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Mills! I am sooo excited for you! I hope you're not too sick. You made my day! Miss you.
:)
Amelia that is awesome!!!!
How exciting!!!!! i am so happy for you guys!
that's what 18 mo. apart?!? you can talk to monica and get all the details on the experience....congrats to you both!!!
YAY! Having 2 that are close can be hard, but so fun too! We're so excited for you guys!
YAY! How exciting you guys! Congrats! Keep us all updatd:)
Hey Amelia,
When I saw that you were expecting too, I thought that was too funny. Our kids will be the same distance apart. I am due middle of April. I am hoping for a girl (for the both of us).
Post a Comment