I also needed to get a stocking made for our new addition, Tylie. I found pattern I liked, picked out fabric, and completed the project over a stretch of three days. Here's the finished product, and a picture of all our random stockings hanging together....we're just one happy, mismatched family this year!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Crafting fun...
Keshia and I have been getting our craft on lately. We made these wicked-cool Christmas pillow cases for my brother Michael and his mission companion...had a lot of fun doing it, and feel pretty proud about how they turned out. He's in Switzerland, so we crafted a Swiss flag for them: 



I also needed to get a stocking made for our new addition, Tylie. I found pattern I liked, picked out fabric, and completed the project over a stretch of three days. Here's the finished product, and a picture of all our random stockings hanging together....we're just one happy, mismatched family this year!


I also needed to get a stocking made for our new addition, Tylie. I found pattern I liked, picked out fabric, and completed the project over a stretch of three days. Here's the finished product, and a picture of all our random stockings hanging together....we're just one happy, mismatched family this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cute ideas--the stocking and the pillowcases. You are so talented and I love that Keshia did it with you. Michael is going to love it!
LOVE Tylie's stocking! So cute! And that is a cool idea for pillow cases!
Post a Comment