Sunday, July 20, 2008


I'm sure many of you are wondering what a place like South Carolina looks like. Well, let me tell you, it's NOTHING like Utah. There are no mountains, a ton of trees, and you can't find any place to drive to the top of a ridge and look out over the city. As of right now, I still have very few pictures of the area but you can guarantee that the first ones I post will have a lot of green in them. This one (although it looks like the beautiful Atlantic Ocean to the untrained eye) is a picture of Lake Murray. We have been here once on a Saturday adventure and will be returning this week for a YM/YW activity. Ah, the perks of working with the youth of the church! Anyways...more to come at a later date.

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute couple you make! Thank you so much for your card Mills, I loved it. You are a sweetheart! I hope you guys are doing well!

Gough Clan said...

We found your blog on Brian and Amber's. We are glad you are doing well. Congrats on the football program and exciting about the SEC games, Dustin is jealous. We saw that your parents house is up for sale. Talk to you soon.